April 10 – 17, 2021
Utopia Village is a remote, boutique style, dive resort located on Utila, in the western Caribbean on the second largest barrier reef in the world. Diving in Utila offers a diverse amount of topography – from shallow fringed reef to sea mounds to wrecks and deep drop offs and is one of the few places in the world where Whale Sharks have been spotted year-round.
7-night package includes:
- Luxurious Ocean view room
- 3 valet style dives per day Sun.–Thurs.
plus one night dive & one guided shore dive (weather permitting)
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tour of Pigeon Cay (nearby fishing village)
- Infinity pool & 20 person hot tub
- Expertly prepared meals (3 meals plus snacks)
- Coffee & tea throughout the day & fresh juice with breakfast
- Wireless Internet
- Transfers on Utila to and from the resort
- Additional amenities include: ping pong, pool table, guest center with flat screen TV and Apple video library, board games, fitness room, stand-up paddle boards & kayaks, yoga studio.
Leisure Guest $2,368.00*
*19% Honduran tax is Included in this price
Room upgrades available
$150 per person holds your spot (non-refundable).
Space is limited, Contact Us for further details.
Trip and Dive Accident Insurance are highly recommended.